Guild Lottery

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guild Lottery

Post by Kikkah on April 22nd 2013, 00:39

What is the Guild Lottery? And how does it work?
The Guild Lottery is created to help both players and the guild gaining money.

Lottery Rules & General Info:

  1. Per account it is allowed to buy a maximum of 5 tickets
  2. Ticket prices are 20 silver per ticket
  3. The gold is deposited into the Guild Bank.
  4. The Lottery Will run for 2 weeks, every 2 weeks on Friday 00:00 i will use a 3rd party tool to announce the winner.
  5. The winner gets 70% of the jackpot the other 30% is used for the guild (Mainly to buy influence)
  6. A screenshot of the winner will be posted when the lottery has ended.
  7. Tickets will be displayed below.


Current Jackpot: 1,2 Gold!
Lottery Ends: May 24 2013


Previous Winner: Noir!


Lottery Tickets (Click on "SPOILER" to open it)
Spoiler:

Kikkah.2306-810119
Kikkah.2306-810135
Kikkah.2306-810152
Kikkah.2306-810168
Kikkah.2306-810187
FCDHKEFFAH.5263-810134



Last edited by Kikkah on May 15th 2013, 04:44; edited 13 times in total
avatar
Kikkah
Co Admin

Posts : 75
Join date : 2013-04-16
Age : 24

http://www.zega-clan.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Lottery

Post by FCDHKEFFAH on April 22nd 2013, 01:07

i love it!! im gonna win again with one ticket! MUWHAHAHA!
avatar
FCDHKEFFAH

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-04-19
Age : 32
Location : The Hague, Holland

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Lottery

Post by Kikkah on May 15th 2013, 04:44

Don't forget to buy new lottery tickets guys!

_________________
avatar
Kikkah
Co Admin

Posts : 75
Join date : 2013-04-16
Age : 24

http://www.zega-clan.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Guild Lottery

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum